Allison Nutrition Consulting
Newsletter Sign Up
Home Nutrition Solutions
Client Payment Option
Books: Full & Fulfilled
Nourishing Your Daughter
For Dietitians Only!
We are currently seeking to contract part-time with a qualified Dietitian with Coaching skills
Summary: Assists clients in meeting health and nutrition goals. This is a position that requires the candidate to work from our office or travel to the clients home, restaurant or grocery.
- Provide direct or indirect client assistance in setting goals and objectives to meet health and
wellness needs through one on one, and/or group interactions or sessions.
- Create documentation using electronic systems for each interaction. Collaborates with our
staff to coordinate and promote health and wellness programs.
- Present in an effective and professional manner.
- Interact directly with the client or client representative.
- Licensed, registered dietitian.
- Minimum 1 year experience in counseling or coaching.
- Continuing education necessary to maintain registration and licensure.
- Some limited local travel to client learning sites.
- Additional certifications in wellness/fitness/sports dietetics/food sensitivities/health education
- Experience in health promotion or work-site wellness and public speaking.
- Competent with motivational interviewing or comparable counseling styles and tools.
- Work well independently with limited direction or supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to coach effectively in face-to-face, group or phone appointments.
- Intermediate skill with the Internet & applicable software. Familiarity with Excel
Spreadsheet, Word Processing, and PowerPoint.
Please email or mail resume and cover letter to:
Nan Allison, MS, RD, LDN
Allison Nutrition Consulting, Inc.
566 Rosedale Ave. Nashville, TN. 37211
Be Full And Fulfilled!